To solve the crisis of homelessness in our community we need everyone to be involved! Here are ways that your business or team can make a difference.
- Make a corporate donation. Give now. For more information, contact Barbara Miller, Foundation and Corporate Gifts Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 464-1570 x3067.
- Sponsor a DESC event. Support DESC and reach more socially conscious customers with your message at the same time! For more information contact Leah Traxel, Communication and Events Officer, at email@example.com or at (206) 464-1570 x3301.
- Start a workplace giving campaign for your employees. We especially love the companies who offer matching gifts! Several options are available to help manage the process, including Benevity and YourCause.
- Hold a drive for in-kind donations. Socks, underwear, men’s pants, adult underpants, soap and shampoo are all appreciated! Contact Don Rupp, Volunteer and In-Kind Gifts Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 723-1883 x1071 to learn more and get the latest update on needed items.
- Volunteer. Help clean, sort donations or prepare a meal for our clients. Contact Don Rupp, Volunteer and In-Kind Gifts Manager, at email@example.com or at (206) 723-1883 x1071 to learn more.