Ways to Give
DESC is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. 85 percent of DESC’s spending is directed toward health and housing for vulnerable people.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Make a secure online donation now
- Send a check (payable to DESC) to:
DESC Fund Development
515 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
- Donate stocks or make an Electronic Funds Transfer. Email Margaret Ann Miille, Major Gifts Officer, to find out how
- Attend a DESC event
- See if your workplace has a giving program for matching gifts
- Ask if your workplace will hold a drive for in-kind goods or sponsor an event
- Leave a legacy well into the future through a bequest or other planned gift vehicle
- Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one by including their name and address with your donation
- Donate used or new in-kind goods
- Gabe Bell, Development Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (206) 464-1570 x3447
- Steven Dillon, Volunteer Program Assistant, email@example.com, or at (206) 723-1883 x7206
- Megan Mayes, Director of Fund Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 515-1553
- Margaret Ann Miille, Major Gifts Officer, email@example.com or at (206) 515-1509
- Barbara Miller, Foundation and Corporate Gifts Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 971-1209
- Nicole Palczewski, Annual Fund Manager, email@example.com, (206) 464-1570 x3301
- Don Rupp, Community Resource and Events Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 723-1883 x1071
Other ways to support DESC’s mission to end homelessness:
Become A Member of DESC’s Key Club
Key Club members make automatic monthly donations directly from checking accounts or credit cards. If you give more than one gift annually, or if you would like to make a more significant contribution but feel you can’t afford to write a large check, small monthly donations through our Key Club may be just the thing for you.
To learn more and to sign up, contact Nicole Palczewski via email.