Enroll at SAGE
SAGE (Support, Advocacy, Growth and Employment) is DESC’s comprehensive outpatient mental health program. SAGE clients must meet all of the criteria below.
- Adults, age 18+
- Living in King County
- Must have Medicaid or be able to pay independently
- Living with a mental illness and meet King County eligibility criteria
- Must voluntarily accept services or be on a Least Restrictive Alternative
If the answer is YES to all of the above criteria, please contact us to schedule an intake assessment. Translation services are available for those for whom English is not a first language.
Phone: (206) 441-3043 – request to speak with the SAGE Intake Specialist
In person during Intake Hours: 9 a.m., Monday – Friday, at 216 James St., Seattle, WA 98104 or The Clinic at Hobson Place, 2120 S. Plum St., Seattle 98144
Please have the following information ready when you contact us:
- Contact information (for referral source and the potential client)
- What help is needed
- Copy of a current Provider One card (if any) and income information