Services and Housing to Access Recovery Program (SHARP)
SHARP is a multidisciplinary team providing outreach and engagement services to adults experiencing chronic homelessness and living with co-occurring mental health and substance use issues. SHARP supports clients in obtaining permanent supportive housing and continues to provide outreach services after move-in to ensure client success.
94% of SHARP clients have retained their housing for the duration of the program – a remarkable outcome for people with this level or disorganization and need.
All referrals to SHARP come from King County’s Coordinated Entry for All.
- Outreach & housing navigation throughout King County
- Co-occurring mental health & substance use treatment
- Housing retention and transition support services
- Financial assistance to reduce client barriers to housing
- Collaboration with community shelter, housing, medical, and behavioral healthcare providers to coordinate client care
- Legal advocacy