424 Minor Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109
Canaday House opened in 2010 and provides 83 studio units of permanent supportive housing. Twenty-five units are set aside for tenants who are also veterans.
The building was named for Nicholas Canaday, a longtime DESC volunteer and passionate advocate for the homeless.
- 24/7 support staff
- Nutritional services including a daily breakfast service
- Medication monitoring
- Common space for tenants on first floor (meeting rooms, dining area)
- Community activities (food bank trips, BINGO, etc.)
- Courtyard garden amenity for tenants
- On-site clinical services such as case management and mental health care