3501 Rainier Avenue S, Seattle 98144
Phone: (206) 792-7462
Fax: (206) 257-1342
DESC’s The Estelle provides permanent supportive housing for 91 formerly homeless individuals living with serious mental illness or other disabling conditions. The project was completed in February 2018 and is located in Rainier Valley.
As a result of a unique partnership between DESC and Harborview Medical Center, The Estelle provides supportive housing and quality healthcare within the same building. Fifteen units are dedicated to people exiting the hospital with healthcare needs that exceed the services offered in conventional residential care systems, and on-site healthcare is available to all residents.
- 24/7 support staff
- Nutritional services including a daily dinner service
- Medication monitoring
- Common space for tenants on first floor (meeting rooms, dining area)
- Community activities (food bank trips, BINGO, etc.)
- Courtyard garden amenity for tenants
- On-site clinical services such as case management and mental health care